This Week at Cheer’z!
|Wednesday 8th May||Paint Night with Angela Wiggins ($40.00 pp includes finger foods and one drink of your choice) Starts at 6:30pm, contact Rita for tickets.|
Check out all of our upcoming events on our calendar page.
Some Information about our food:
Homestyle cooking not store made. From Hot Hamburg to Beer Batter Fish & Chips, Greek, Caesar and Garden salads and Gravy. Our food is fresh and prepared daily. Our beef and chicken products are purchased from local butcher. Buy Locally Owned!
Here is some of our daily specials:
- Hot Hamburg- 100% Ground Beef no fillers, no crackers
- Beer Batter Fish & Chips prepared daily for your favorite Haddock and Cod
- Choice between Chicken Breast Quesadilla or Steak Quesadilla
- Homemade Home Gravy made daily
- Cheeseburgers- 100% Ground Beef no fillers no crackers
- 8 oz AAA Steak cooked to customers request- Blue Not Recommended
- Soup – Onion Soup with Crouton and Swiss Cheese
- Apple Crisp Dessert- Old School and Homemade
- Spinach Dip & Pita Chips – Chef’s Recipe
- Pulled Pork – Slow Cooker Old School Recipe
- Reuben Sandwich – Montreal Smoked Meat and Sauerkraut
- French Fries- Homemade and prepared daily
Roger Smith – Winner of the Moosehead Seagull Acoustic Guitar at Cheer’z Pub and Grill
Cheer’z is a live music venue, check out our events page and MusicFly
Pictures from the July 29th 2017 with 48 golfers attending the first annual Golf Tournament.
Thursday Evening – Open Mic- 6:30 p.m – 9:30 p.m
- Monday to Thursday – 11:00 a.m – 10:00 p.m
- Friday – 11:00 a.m – 1:30 a.m
- Saturday – 12:00 p.m- 1:30 a.m.
- Sunday – closed
- Friday Night Steak Night 8oz AAA Choice Baked Potato or Fries and Veg (4:00-8:00)
- Friday Night Karaoke 9:00 p.m – 1:00 a.m
- Saturday Night 8:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. Live Bands (see calendar page for details)
- Monday – Chef’s Choice
- Tuesday – All Day Fish and Chips Cod or Haddock
- Wednesday – Ribs
- Thursday Evening – Open Mic- 6:30 p.m – 9:30 p.m
- Thursday -Wing Night
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org