STEVE PITICCO and SOUTH MOUNTAIN – March 27, 2018
South Mountain is a four piece powerhouse of telecaster guitar, fiddle, bass and drums, in addition to commanding three part vocals. The energy and enjoyment that radiates from South Mountain on stage is undeniable, creating an atmosphere that is entertaining for any seasoned concert goer or first time country music listener.Join us at Cheer’z Pub and Grill March 27th to check out this great band.
Dinner will be served at 5:30pm
Show starts at 7:00pm.
Roger Smith – Winner of the Moosehead Seagull Acoustic Guitar at Cheer’z Pub and Grill
Cheer’z is a live music venue, check out our events page and MusicFly
Pictures from the July 29th 2017 with 48 golfers attending the first annual Golf Tournament.
Pub Quiz Nights – Every Wednesday 7:00 until 9:00
Thursday Evening – Open Mic- 6:30 p.m – 9:30 p.m
- Monday to Thursday – 11:00 a.m – 10:00 p.m
- Friday – 11:00 a.m – 1:30 a.m
- Saturday – 12:00 p.m- 1:30 a.m.
- Sunday – closed
- Friday Night Steak Night 8oz AAA Choice Baked Potato or Fries and Veg (4:00-8:00)
- Friday Night Karaoke 9:00 p.m – 1:00 a.m
- Saturday Night 8:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. Live Bands (see calendar page for details)
- Monday – Chef’s Choice
- Tuesday – All Day Fish and Chips Cod or Haddock
- Wednesday – Ribs and Pub Trivia Quiz
- Thursday Evening – Open Mic- 6:30 p.m – 9:30 p.m
- Thursday -Wing Night