Cheer’z is closed the week of 16th July 2018 for a family holiday.
We will reopen at 11:00am on Monday 23rd July 2018.
Some Information about our food:
Homestyle cooking not store made. From Hot Hamburg to Beer Batter Fish & Chips, Greek, Caesar and Garden salads and Gravy. Our food is fresh and prepared daily. Our beef and chicken products are purchased from local butcher. Buy Locally Owned!
Here is some of our daily specials:
- Hot Hamburg- 100% Ground Beef no fillers, no crackers
- Beer Batter Fish & Chips prepared daily for your favorite Haddock and Cod
- Choice between Chicken Breast Quesadilla or Steak Quesadilla
- Homemade Home Gravy made daily
- Cheeseburgers- 100% Ground Beef no fillers no crackers
- 8 oz AAA Steak cooked to customers request- Blue Not Recommended
- Soup – Onion Soup with Crouton and Swiss Cheese
- Apple Crisp Dessert- Old School and Homemade
- Spinach Dip & Pita Chips – Chef’s Recipe
- Pulled Pork – Slow Cooker Old School Recipe
- Reuben Sandwich – Montreal Smoked Meat and Sauerkraut
- French Fries- Homemade and prepared daily
Steve Piticco and Friends – July 12th – Starts at 6:30pm
Roger Smith – Winner of the Moosehead Seagull Acoustic Guitar at Cheer’z Pub and Grill
Cheer’z is a live music venue, check out our events page and MusicFly
Pictures from the July 29th 2017 with 48 golfers attending the first annual Golf Tournament.
Pub Quiz Nights – Every Wednesday 7:00 until 9:00
Thursday Evening – Open Mic- 6:30 p.m – 9:30 p.m
- Monday to Thursday – 11:00 a.m – 10:00 p.m
- Friday – 11:00 a.m – 1:30 a.m
- Saturday – 12:00 p.m- 1:30 a.m.
- Sunday – closed
- Friday Night Steak Night 8oz AAA Choice Baked Potato or Fries and Veg (4:00-8:00)
- Friday Night Karaoke 9:00 p.m – 1:00 a.m
- Saturday Night 8:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. Live Bands (see calendar page for details)
- Monday – Chef’s Choice
- Tuesday – All Day Fish and Chips Cod or Haddock
- Wednesday – Ribs and Pub Trivia Quiz
- Thursday Evening – Open Mic- 6:30 p.m – 9:30 p.m
- Thursday -Wing Night